Founded in 2014, Respiratory Health Association’s Associates Board is a dynamic group of young professionals dedicated to volunteering their time, talents, and energy to support our mission. Members have the unique opportunity to serve as advocates for RHA while advancing their personal, professional, and leadership goals.
Why Should You Join RHA’s Associates Board?
- It’s a great opportunity to support a local charity that is working to promote lung health and prevent lung disease.
- You will meet, mingle, and work with other like-minded peers throughout Chicago.
- You will have access to unique fundraising events and volunteer opportunities.
- Fulfill a donation goal of $250 per year with an individual commitment of at least $50. Personal donations, contributions solicited from others, in-kind donations, and participation in RHA events will count towards the donation goal.
- Attend and participate in quarterly Associates Board meetings.
- Serve on at least one committee (i.e. Fundraising; Nominating & Networking; Advocacy & Volunteering); attend additional committee meetings as needed.
How to Apply
Complete and submit an Associates Board application to Laura Woods, Director of Development, at email@example.com. There will be a screening interview by members of the Associates Board. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.