Every climber will pay $155 upfront to register for the in-person event. This includes a $55 registration fee, which covers event costs and provides each participant with event materials, a specially designed t-shirt, and finisher medal. It also includes a $100 donation minimum, which will be applied toward a participant’s fundraising goal. All donations directly support Respiratory Health Association’s community lung health work.
Every climber’s $55 registration fee includes:
- Exclusive access to designated areas of Solider Field on event day
- Name recognition on the iconic stadium LED ribbon
- Souvenir short sleeve event shirt
- A color finisher medal
- An event bib with personal number and climb time
- Access to on after party inside the Soldier Field colonnades
- A personalized fundraising platform and leaderboard
- A fundraising coach to help reach your individual pledge amount
- Bottled water and post-climb banana or orange to re-fuel
- Designated areas in the stadium to take photos
- The ultimate fitness challenge and memories to last a lifetime!
Additional incentives are available for each fundraising level.
Lung Health Champions:
- Your name on Soldier Field jumbotron
- Special LHC event shirt
- Hustle Chicago® Incentive Prize TBD
- Ribbon recognition on race bib
- Opportunity to choose your climb time
Your $100 minimum pledge to participate in this year’s climb at Soldier Field will support Respiratory Health Association’s important lung health work. Event participants like you share and support RHA’s vision of healthy lungs and clean air for all. Your donation makes it possible to raise lung disease awareness, provide programs to help people living with lung disease, fund research into finding new treatments for lung diseases like pulmonary fibrosis and lung cancer, and to advocate clean air policies to help everyone breathe easier.
Spots in the 2022 climb are limited. Unless sold out prior, team registration closes April 15 and individual registration closes April 29.
Yes, you can register additional participants when registering yourself.
Friday, June 3. If you signed up for the in-person event at the Lung Health Champion level and have not met your fundraising goal by this date, we will charge the outstanding balance to the card you used while registering.
Yes, and we love your enthusiasm! While you are not required to fundraise as a virtual climber, we welcome your additional support of healthy lungs and clean air for all.
Consider creating a team to make sure you climb in the same wave as someone else. Teams only require a two-person minimum. If you are not creating a team and would like to climb together, please email us at [email protected] as soon as you and your climb partner register to request the same time. However, we cannot guarantee you will be placed together unless you create a team due to limited waves and our safety protocols. We will do our best to accommodate these requests.
No, not for this year’s climb. To adhere to social distancing requirements, this event will not be timed. We still welcome both Elite and Firefighter athletes to join us!
Yes, you must be 5 years or older to climb. Climbers are not allowed to carry a child with them.