Yes! We have several options available to you, all outlined below.
HILTON SUITES – GEAR CHECK
A small-bag gear check is provided at the Hilton Suites Magnificent Mile, 198 East Delaware – the same convenient location as the Hustle Chicago After Party. While the gear check room is monitored by event volunteers, RHA cannot accept liability for lost items. Bring only necessities and leave valuable items at home.
875 N. MICHIGAN – COAT CHECK ONLY
A coat-only check is available on the Garden/Concourse level at 875 N. Michigan where you enter line-up for your climb. Space is extremely limited and you will not be able to store tote bags, duffel bags, phones, cameras, keys, etc. There are absolutely no exceptions at coat-only check. If you have small items to store on event day, visit Gear Check at Hilton Suites before coming to 875 N. Michigan.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR YOUR GEAR
• To keep the walkways open and safe for all participants, items cannot be left unattended. Found items will be removed by RHA volunteers and/or security and will not be available for return.
• Use a bag that has unique marks, tags or other identifiable characteristics for easier retrieval from Gear Check.
• Keep checked items and size to a minimum.
• Event photos are provided so you can leave your camera equipment at home.
• Please do not bring other valuables to the event.
• If you park at 875 N. Michigan, leave your gear in your vehicle.
• If you have guests attending the event, consider having your guests hold your small-bag items while you climb.