We are guests of 875 N. Michigan Ave., which houses both businesses and personal residences. Please be courteous to all. Security procedures must be followed and security personnel will be present in all areas. Car and bag checks may be done in the parking garage and other areas and is left up to the discretion of 875 N. Michigan Ave. security.
To ensure everyone’s safety, climbers are not permitted to leave the stairwells unless escorted by security, who will be stationed at 10 floor intervals (approximately). 875 N. Michigan Ave. security will be in radio communication and prepared to assist you in case of an emergency.
We are excited to partner with the Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites! Extend your Hustle Chicago stair climb experience and stay pre- or post-event at the official hotel sponsor of Hustle Chicago stair climb. Keep an eye out in event emails for a special discounted rate for climbers!
CTA Bus Routes
We encourage you to consider public transportation due to the number of people present on event day!
CTA’s #151 and 146 bus routes will drop you off directly in front of 875 N. Michigan. Visit transitchicago.com or call 836-7000 (any area code) for CTA travel information.
875 N. MICHIGAN AVE. PARKING
Parking is available exclusively at the 875 N. Michigan Ave. Parking Garage. You may access the garage from the Chestnut or Delaware side of the building. As part of security procedures, uniformed personnel may check vehicles entering the Parking Garage. Please allow extra time for this security check and obey all instructions given by 875 N. Michigan Ave. staff. We suggest leaving your coat and belongings secured in your car. Please note your wave’s start time to ensure you select the correct time parameters for your parking pass.
Save up to 50% when you book a parking spot in advance at a nearby garage.
Parking garage located at 900 N. Michigan Avenue. Discount available with any purchase, e.g. coffee.
Water Tower Place Valet
Available at the Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites. Parking rate is $28 up to 2 hours and $36 for 2 – 6 hours.
Nearby Parking Garages
- Park at 100 East Walton
- East of Michigan Avenue on Delaware Street
- West of Michigan Avenue on Delaware Street
All prices are subject to change without notice.
NEW THIS YEAR! All participants receiving their packets by mail must meet their minimum fundraising by the time the packet is shipped. Please see Registration Fees for more details.
Team packets will be shipped 2-3 weeks prior to the event to team captains. Team captains and members must meet their minimum fundraising goal by January 26. The packet of any team member that does not meet the minimum by this date will be held at RHA’s offices and the team member will need to attend Packet Pick-Up or pay for packet to be mailed individually for a $17 fee no later than February 9, 2024.
Individual climbers can do one of two things to get their packets:
1) Pick up climb packets from the Respiratory Health Association office on event weekend. The building is located conveniently in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. Participants may pick up for other individual climbers if you know the correct spelling of their full name and climb category.
1440 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
Friday, February 23
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, February 24
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All climbers must meet their fundraising minimum by Wednesday, February 21, 2024. Any participants who have not met their minimum by this date will have their card provided at the time of registration charged. If a card is not approved, the participant will be required to make a donation to their fundraising page before they are able to receive their packet.
2) Order climb packet to be mailed before the climb (Available here). Individual packets will be shipped 2-3 weeks prior to the event. There is a $17 fee per packet. Climb packets can be ordered until February 9. Individual climbers who are having their packet mailed must have reached their minimum fundraising goal by February 9.
NOTE: There is no packet pick-up on event day! Individuals who do not pick up their climb packet during the designated packet pick-up times will forfeit their climbing spots.
Although individual participants can’t request specific climb wave times, there a few ways to influence your assigned time.
- Register as a Lung Health Champion – One benefit of committing to raise $1,000 is selecting your climb wave time preference.
- Create a Team – All team members will be assigned to the same wave. Minimum team size is two participants – if you want to climb at the same time as a friend, consider forming a team!
- Register for the Elite Climb – Participants in this division are assigned to the 7:00 a.m. climb wave.
- NEW! During registration, select your preferred time slot. This does not guarantee you will climb during this time. Time slot requests from Lung Health Champions and Team Captains will be prioritized.
We assign climb waves in advance of the event and all are final. With the number of climbers expected, it’s not possible to accommodate individual requests for specific wave times or change times once assignments are made. Your climb wave is shared in your event packet at packet pickup. RHA is not able to provide this information by phone or email.
Want to receive your climb wave time early? Sign up to receive your packet by mail here and your time will be mailed along with your event shirt, bib, and other materials a few weeks prior to the event date.
All Hustle Chicago stair climb participants are assigned to a 15-minute climb wave and start their individual stair climb within that window. You should plan to arrive and be ready to line up one hour ahead of your assigned climb wave.
You and other climbers assigned to your wave will be allowed to line up at the stairwell entrance approximately 15 minutes prior to your wave time. Climbers are then released into the stairwells in intervals to ensure a safe and regulated event.
The Full Climb sponsored by Omron ranges from 7:00 a.m. until approximately 3:00 p.m.
The Half Climb ranges from 8:00 a.m. until approximately 10:00 a.m.
Event capacity is limited and there will be a longer release time between climbers.
Even if you cannot make the in-person climb, you can still help people living with asthma, COPD, lung cancer, COVID-19, and other lung diseases. Sign up for the Hustle Virtual Climb!
Make the fitness challenge a fun part of the virtual experience. Climb on your own in the gym, your basement, or your building’s stairwell. However, there is no requirement to prove you’ve climbed 94 flights on your own. Your key role as a virtual climber is making a difference through fundraising.
You’ll have full access to the RHA Fundraising Toolkit and be able to create a personal fundraising page to help with your efforts. You can qualify for fundraising contests, incentive prizes, and will receive a Virtual Goody Bag on event day! Virtual climbers also receive access to Active Impact, a platform that allows you to track your activity to help you train or catalogue your virtual climb.
Virtual climb fee is $10 and does not require any minimum fundraising.
Virtual climbers who raise $100 or more will receive a Hustle Chicago t-shirt, bib, and commemorative medal.
We continue to take additional precautions as we remain in an indoor venue, including:
- Limited event capacity to allow proper social distancing.
- Increased time between climber starts to reduce congestion in stairwells.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Guests will not be allowed at 360 CHICAGO. They are encouraged to celebrate with their climber at the After Party at the Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites.
Every climber will pay $155 upfront to register for the in-person event. This includes a $55 registration fee, which covers event costs and provides each participant with event materials, a specially designed t-shirt, and finisher medal. It also includes a $100 donation minimum, which will be applied toward a participant’s fundraising goal. All donations directly support Respiratory Health Association’s community lung health work.
Every climber’s $55 registration fee includes:
- Exclusive access to designated areas of Solider Field on event day
- Name recognition on the iconic stadium LED ribbon
- Souvenir short sleeve event shirt
- A color finisher medal
- An event bib with personal number and climb time
- Access to on after party inside the Soldier Field colonnades
- A personalized fundraising platform and leaderboard
- A fundraising coach to help reach your individual pledge amount
- Bottled water and post-climb banana or orange to re-fuel
- Designated areas in the stadium to take photos
- The ultimate fitness challenge and memories to last a lifetime!
Additional incentives are available for each fundraising level.
Lung Health Champions:
- Your name on Soldier Field jumbotron
- Special LHC event shirt
- Hustle Chicago® Incentive Prize TBD
- Ribbon recognition on race bib
- Opportunity to choose your climb time