Lung Health Champion Benefits
You are making an amazing commitment as a Lung Health Champion. To show you how much we value your efforts, you’ll receive these exclusive CowaLUNGa benefits:
- Personal fundraising coach and priority attention
- Free training ride invitations
- Upgraded technical event shirt
- Special welcome gift
- Recognition ribbon on your bike’s Fanny Flag
- Personal fan to keep you cool at the overnight locations during the ride (fans to be returned to RHA before the end of the event)
- Gift certificate to Wholly Cow Frozen Custard in Delafield, WI, a popular stop along the route on Day Three (certificates available for three-day riders only).
- Special recognition during the event.
Meet your commitment of raising $1,000 or more by the fundraising deadline and receive:
- Custom-designed CowaLUNGa Voler cycling jersey, provided to you in late fall (see the 2019 jersey design above)
- Invitation for you and a guest to RHA’s Annual Recognition Night in the fall.
Please note, if you have not yet met the Lung Health Champion fundraising minimum of $1,000 by event day, you must provide credit card information at the start line check-in as indicated on your Promise to Pay form.
After the fundraising deadline, if the minimum still has not been reached, you will be charged the difference between your current fundraising total and $1,000.
You’ll receive occasional event updates throughout the year and alerts when registration for the CowaLUNGa Charity Bike Tour opens.
Still have questions? Visit CowaLUNGa FAQs or contact Gina Schwieger, Senior Director of Special Events, via email at [email protected] or call (312) 628-0210.