CowaLUNGa welcomes corporate partners to form teams for 2018! Build camaraderie among your workforce while showcasing your company’s commitment to physical wellness, community involvement, and corporate philanthropy.
“The biggest benefit to Pactiv Corporation is employee morale. Our CowaLUNGa team includes people from multiple sites and multiple areas within Pactiv, people that would not likely get to know each other without an event like Cow. It also fit in nicely with our wellness campaign.”
- Joseph E. Doyle, Group Legal Counsel, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
Corporate Team Benefits
Benefits depend on your level of company support and may include:
- Complimentary registrations: quantity varies by level of corporate sponsorship and can be used for the one-, two-, or three-day ride options.
- Easy Registration: pay all fees with one company check to make it an easy process for your employees.
- Company recognition at CowaLUNGa weekend including:
→ Recognition via Starting Line announcements
→ Recognition at Sunday Night Celebration Dinner
→ Exclusive Rest Stop Recognition
- Company name mention and team photo featured on CowaLUNGa Facebook page.
- Company logo and link on CowaLUNGa website.
- Company logo and link in CowaLUNGa participant emails.
- Partnership highlighted by Respiratory Health Association CEO via LinkedIn.
- Network among Chicago’s businesses and leaders on event weekend.
- Team overnight accommodations.
Corporate team sponsorship packages range from $500 – $5,000. The Corporate Team Fee is a charitable contribution for the company and must be received by July 1, 2018 in order to confirm team benefits. A Corporate Commitment Form must be completed before team registration. The reserved complimentary registrations are held for a limited time. Dates and deadlines are listed in the Corporate Commitment Form. Unfilled spots will be forfeited without refund.
Spaces for Corporate Teams are Limited
To review the commitment levels, receive a Corporate Commitment Form and discuss Corporate Team benefits, contact Grizelda Salazar, Assistant Director of Special Events, via email at [email protected] or by phone at (312) 628-0209.
You’ll receive occasional event updates throughout the year and alerts when registration for the CowaLUNGa Charity Bike Tour opens.
Still have questions? Visit CowaLUNGa FAQs or contact Gina Schwieger, Senior Director of Special Events, via email at [email protected] or call (312) 628-0210.