You can become a Lung Health Champion by committing to raise $1,000 by the official event fundraising deadline.
Lung Health Champions
Lung Health Champion Benefits
- Early registration. Beat the rush of general registration and secure your spot long before the event sells out. Lung Health Champion registration opens on October 14.
- Your choice of start times. Want to climb early? Need time to get downtown? You will be able to share your preferred start time during registration. Please note: If you are climbing with a team, you may not receive your first choice of climb time.
- Personal fundraising coach. Your coach will help you create a plan to reach your $1,000 fundraising goal and provide lots of tips and support along the way.
- Invitation to a VIP reception the Saturday of Hustle weekend.
- Premium Hustle Chicago® stair climb technical shirt.
- An incentive prize that may include apparel or an accessory.
A registration fee of $55 is due at the time of registration.
New this year! No fundraising due upfront.
Fundraising deadlines apply as follows:
LHC Team captains or members will be required to fundraise a minimum $150 by January 26, 2024. Anyone that does not meet the minimum by this date will be held at RHA’s offices and will need to attend Packet Pick-Up or pay for packet to be mailed individually for a $17 fee no later than February 8, 2024. If any LHC has not met their minimum by Wednesday, February 21, 2024, the card on file will be charged.
Individual LHC climbers will be required to fundraise the minimum by Wednesday, February 21, 2024. If the minimum has not been met by this date, the card on file will be charged.
*If an individual participant has paid for their packet to be mailed, the participant MUST have a minimum of $150 fundraising before the packet can be mailed (February 8, 2024 deadline).
Meeting Your Fundraising Goal
Being a Lung Health Champion is a commitment. If you do not meet the $1,000 minimum through fundraising by Friday, March 15, 2024, you will be responsible for paying the balance due. However, with the help of our personal fundraising coaches and the resources available in the RHA Fundraising Toolkit, past Lung Health Champions have successfully met and even exceeded this goal. We know you can too!
Have questions? Contact us via email at email@example.com or call (312) 628-0200.