Build camaraderie in your workplace while showcasing your company’s commitment to physical wellness, community involvement, and corporate philanthropy in one of Chicago’s largest and most visible charity events.
Nearly 4,000 climbers race up 875 N. Michigan each February to raise funds and awareness for Respiratory Health Association. Participants ascend 94 flights to the finish line in 360 CHICAGO and then celebrate at a post-event party with food, music, and sponsor exhibits at nearby Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile. Half Climb spots (52 flights) are also available. Join the Hustle Chicago® Stair Climb Corporate Climb!
YOUR COMPANY’S BENEFITS
Numerous benefits are available to Hustle Chicago Stair Climb Corporate Climb teams.
- 10 reserved spots in the Full Climb sponsored by Omron (94 flights) and/or Half Climb (52 flights)
- Exclusive and convenient custom-access registration
- Invitation to exclusive Pre-Climb Event in February
- Invitation to exclusive Hustle weekend VIP Reception for two (2) company representatives
- Personalized assistance with recruitment, team building, and logistics
- Company name mentioned on Hustle social media stream
- Company promotional banner in the stairwell (1)
- Company name on Corporate Climb Team event signage
- Philanthropic Award to display at your location
Two complimentary registrations for the 2020 CowaLUNGa Charity Bike Tour half day ride (18 miles) or one-day ride (65 miles).
The Corporate Climb Team Entry Fee of $2,500 is a tax-deductible charitable contribution. The $1,550 participant entry fees can be paid by your organization or by individuals at the time of their registration ($155 per person). Multiple teams of 10 participants are available, at the same commitment of $4,050 total per team.
The Hustle Corporate Climb Team Commitment Form deadline is December 2, 2019. The Commitment Form must be received before custom registration information can be provided for individuals to register. The Corporate Climb Team Entry Fee of $2,500 is due by December 31, 2019. Please note, reserved spaces are held for a limited time. Unfilled corporate team spots will be forfeited without refund.
For more information about the Hustle Chicago Corporate Climb Division and forming a team at your company, contact Rebecca Weinberg-Doptis, Senior Manager of Special Events, via email at [email protected] or by phone at (312) 628-0211.