If you’re among the fastest on two feet, you may be eligible to join the Elite Climb.
The first place male and first place female receive a complimentary registration for themselves and the first spots in the following year’s Elite Climb.
The Elite Climb will begin at 7:00 a.m. on event day.
Qualifying criteria to be considered for the Elite Climb:
- Results must be from a comparable stair climb, at least 50 floors+, such as:
- Canada Life CN Tower Climb for WWF (Toronto, Canada)
- Empire State Building Run-Up (New York, NY)
- Hustle Chicago℠(Chicago, IL)
- Step Up for Kids (Chicago, IL)
- SkyRise Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- If you have competed in a comparable climb (greater than 50 floors) that is not listed above, please include the details of that climb (web address and/or contact information of the race organizers.)
- You must have placed in the overall top 25 finishers, male or female.
- Your submitted time must be within the last 3 years.
How to apply:
Register as an individual for the 94-floor climb and pay the entry fee.
Please note: it is not possible to be on a team and participate in the Elite Climb.
Submit your results via: a screen shot, an attached finisher’s certificate, an attached print out from an online results page (please highlight or circle your name and time) or a link to your individual race results (please ensure your name and results are the ONLY ones appearing on the page).
After registering please submit your qualifying results to [email protected] with the subject “Elite Climb Application”. Qualifying results must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
All applicants will be notified in mid-January if they have been accepted into the Elite Climb.