Encourage family members, friends, and co-workers to join you in training and conquering Hustle Chicago® stair climb together by forming a team!
What's in a Team?
All members of a team must participate in the same category – either the Full Climb sponsored by Omron or the Half Climb. There is no minimum number of team members required nor is there a maximum.
Any team member can be a Lung Health Champion and a team may have multiple Lung Health Champions.
It is not possible to reserve climb spots for team members, so plan ahead and start inviting others to join you now! Climb spots can, however, be reserved in the Corporate Climb. Consider asking your employer to support your Hustle team.
NEW! Corporate Climb Benefit – While general event participants commit to fundraising $150 or more, Corporate Climb participants keep a $100 fundraising minimum.
- Consecutive start times. This incredible benefit is the only way to ensure that a group of climbers can climb together. With thousands of participants each year, it is impossible to coordinate start times for individual registrants.
- Team photo. A professional team photo opportunity is offered onsite on event day, prior to your team’s climb start time.
- Team packet delivery. Team captains receive all members’ t-shirts, bibs, and other materials in one convenient package, approximately two weeks prior to the event.
- New in 2024 – All team members will be required to fundraise the minimum by January 26, 2024. The packet of any team member that does not meet the minimum by this date will be held at RHA’s offices and the team member will need to attend Packet Pick-Up or pay for packet to be mailed individually for a $17 fee no later than February 9, 2024. If any team member has not met their minimum by Wednesday, February 21, 2024, the card on file will be charged.
- Team awards, upon qualifying.
Forming a Hustle Team
To form a team, start by designating a team captain. There is a one-time team fee that must be paid at registration by the team captain. This fee cannot be split among multiple registrants. As you form your team, consider if and how the team fee will be split among your fellow members and prepare for registration accordingly.
To register your team for Hustle Chicago:
- The team captain MUST REGISTER FIRST and create your team during the registration process.
- At the time of registration, the team captain must pay the one-time team fee, in addition to their own Hustle entry fee.
- After the team captain completes registration, other team members are able to start their Hustle registrations and join your team.
No new participants can be added to your team once your climb category (the Full Climb sponsored by Omron or the Half Climb) sells out OR after the team registration deadline of January 26, 2024. Plan ahead and have team members register as soon as general registration opens!