Encourage family members, friends, and co-workers to join you in training and conquering Hustle Chicago® stair climb together by forming a team!
What's in a Team?
Any team member can be a Lung Health Champion and a team may have multiple Lung Health Champions.
It is not possible to reserve climb spots for team members, so plan ahead and start inviting others to join you now! Climb spots can, however, be reserved in the Corporate Climb. Consider asking your employer to support your Hustle team.
- Consecutive start times. This incredible benefit is the only way to ensure that a group of climbers can climb together. With thousands of participants each year, it is impossible to coordinate start times for individual registrants.
- Team photo. A professional team photo opportunity is offered onsite on event day, prior to your team’s climb start time.
- Team packet delivery. Team captains receive all members’ t-shirts, bibs, and other materials in one convenient package, approximately two weeks prior to the event.
- Event technical shirts for all members.
- Team awards, upon qualifying.
Forming a Hustle Team
To form a team, start by designating a team captain. There is a one-time team fee that must be paid at registration by the team captain. This fee cannot be split among multiple registrants. As you form your team, consider if and how the team fee will be split among your fellow members and prepare for registration accordingly.
To register your team for Hustle Chicago:
- The team captain MUST REGISTER FIRST and create your team during the registration process.
- At the time of registration, the team captain must pay the one-time team fee, in addition to their own Hustle entry fee.
- After the team captain completes registration, other team members are able to start their Hustle registrations and join your team.
Just a reminder, once your climb category (the Full Climb sponsored by Omron or the Half Climb) sells out, no new participants can be added to your team. Plan ahead and have team members register as soon as general registration opens!